Prices for cakes vary based on their size, shape, complexity of design and the amount of decoration. Generally, the more detailed the design, the more labour intensive it is, then the more expensive the cake will be.
As a guide we have noted a minimum cake base price so you know what to expect:
- Cupcakes (standard size 5cm base) from $3.50 per cupcake for buttercream swirl or from $4 per cupcake for fondant top with a minimum order of 12 cupcakes.
- Giant cupcake with fondant covered base and buttercream top from $95.
- Cakes (8″ round) 1 tier from $140.
- 2D Novelty shaped cakes from $170.
- 3D Novelty shaped cakes from $210.
- Hand modelled sugar figurines start at $15 each. Prices can vary greatly given the possible differences in size and complexity of figurines.